Nearly everyone struggles to balance their life with things they have to do and things they want to do. Here at On Pointe Concierge, we want to help you have more time for the things you love. Our goal is to make your life easier and more enjoyable, and there are several ways in which we can do that. Of the wide variety of services we offer, there are six that our customers tell us are their favourites for making a huge difference. Consider if any of these would do the same for you.
- Stock Your Weekend Cottage – When your family takes off for your weekend getaway, you want to experience every moment of it– not spend time shopping for supplies and groceries. If you normally just grab whatever you can find, our concierge services can save you time and ensure you receive good-quality food and supplies. We know the best places for divine cheeses, specialty meats, and melt-in-your-mouth baked goods! We shop, we deliver, and you relax!
- Run Errands – Do you end up taking an entire day off for errands or struggle to find the energy to squeeze them in during the week? Let us pick up your dry cleaning, purchase your office supplies, get a bouquet of flowers for your desk, or get supplies for you, such as vacuum bags. Just give us your to-do list of errands, and we’ll get it all done using our most trusted suppliers.
- Pet Services – Do you race home during lunch to walk your dog or avoid vacations because you don’t want to kennel your pets? We are dedicated pet lovers and have a solid network of pet professionals for dog walking and checking on pets when you are way.
- Party Planning – Everyone loves a party, but if you find the task of planning one daunting, leave it to us! We can handle all the details, so you can focus on enjoying the party with your guests.
- Corporate Event Planning – The events your company hosts need special consideration and careful execution to be memorable and impressive. We’ll make sure your corporate event goes off without a hitch, leaving you to rake in the compliments.
- Preparing to List Your Home for Sale – We can help you downsize, stage your house or just pop in and turn up a few hours ahead of an open house to fluff and place flower arrangements. We provide a number of tasks to help homeowners get ready to list, such as scaling back on personal items, giving the home a deep cleaning, and repositioning furniture. If you are moving to a smaller house once your existing property sells, we can also assist you with downsizing as part of prepping your home for sale.